Política de Cookies
TREATMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information contained therein and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
The information that we provide below, will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPE OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM:
- Own cookies: are those that are perceived by the same publisher to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third party cookies: those that are collected and managed by a third party, these can not be considered own.
ACCORDING TO THE TIME LIMIT THAT THEY STAY ACTIVATED:
- Session Cookies: collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person in charge of the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO THE END:
- Technical cookies: they are the necessary ones for the correct navigation through the web.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the web.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the provider analysis related to the navigation made by the user, in order to track the use of the website, as well as statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: allow the editor to include advertising spaces on the web, according to the content of the web itself.
- Cookies of behavioral advertising: they allow the editor to include in the website advertising spaces according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), FUSSIMANYA informs about the cookies used on our website for the purposes described then:
Technical cookies: technical cookies are essential and necessary for the web to work properly and to use the various options and services it offers.
|PHPSESSID||Session||This cookie is used to save the data of the user’s session. It is essential for the functioning of the web.|
|lang||Personalization||Cookie used to maintain and remember the current language in which the user navigates.|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES:
|_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmet, _utmz, _ga, _gat, _gid||Analytics||This cookie is used to save the data of the user’s session. It is essential for the functioning of the web|
Likewise, FUSSIMANYA informs the user that it has the possibility of configuring its browser so that it is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if it so wishes, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
HOW TO CONTROL AND ELIMINATE COOKIES
Most web browsers accept cookies, but you can change the settings of the web browser to reject new cookies, deactivate those that already exist or notify you when someone sends you a new cookie on your device. To change the configuration follow the instructions provided by each browser:
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy (or click here for more information).
- Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom settings (or click here for more information).
- Chrome: Settings> Show advanced settings> Privacy> Content settings (or click here for more information).
- Safari: Preferences> Security (or click here for more information).
- Opera: Configuration (or click here for more information).